the heart of me
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Kaname growled lowly at Ira's outburst. Favored by Jinx or not, this boy was still a yearling and not even part of the pack anymore. Kaname was the third highest wolf in the pack at the moment and no matter what this child says, he will be above him unless Jinx promotes him so. "I am Kaname, Gamma of the Silvertip Mountain pack. That is who I am. You are a foolish boy who left the pack and is crying for his mother." He growled low in his throat, not baring his fangs but exhibiting his anger nonetheless.

"Jinx has been exploring a new territory lately. If she is there, it might take a while to find her. The last I checked she was still exploring and marking the place." His alpha had an attraction to the new place that he mimicked. The emerald valley was a sight to behold and a perfect place for the pack to live. No other wolves, plenty of prey, and lots of space for them to inhabit. She would most likely still be there. But the dark furred wolf hoped she was in Silvertip territory. He was not looking forward to dragging this spoiled brat all the way to the valley.

In normal teenager fashion, Ira spat "it's none of your business" to him. As if that would stop him from asking. "Look Ira, there has been a lot of tension around here since you left. Majesty left the pack after disobeying Jinx's orders and created his own pack called Wheeling Gull Isle by the sea somewhere. Two wolves followed him: Erika, who is his mate now and is possibly carrying his children, and Tyrande, who came back after realizing her mistake." He bristled slightly. "We have many enemies now. It is important that we know where all of our loyal packmates are and where they have been."
Messages In This Thread
the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 24, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 25, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:49 AM