Wapun Meadow there's more to me then death / disaster
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It wasn't surprising that when she was supposed to be resting she was in fact not doing so and wandering instead. She caught wind of Mawk's scent and had begun to trail him,curiosity making her want to follow. She was slow and wobbly and stayed behind Mawk far enough not to be spotted by her mate. She hadn't the slightest clue that her lover was still searching for their boy and all the rest of their children, so she was wondering why he was out.

The lone wolves scent put her on edge and she froze,hackles bristling as she looked around with wide eyes. After a few moments she realized there was nobody around and continued to trail Mawk. After a while there was yet another scent, this one made her growl audibly and running forward after Mawk afraid that he had encountered a blackfeather wolf.

What she saw instead made her both break and filled her with a fire that made her leap forth "my baby! My baby!" She screamed and fell to her belly beside Mawk,weeping and covering them both with kisses. She was exhausted by this point, pushing herself a bit too far by tracking her mate but she had no regrets. They had found their boy, and that was all that mattered.
Messages In This Thread
there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 29, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Mawk - December 29, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 30, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - January 04, 2018, 03:52 AM