Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Ira Ugh shoddy post I couldn't get started, I'll get my groove back though :D

Jace shifted his weight and slowly loped down the mountain side, his head was held high and his tail too. The wounds from the foxes still smarted a bit, they littered his entire body, for small things, they had sharp teeth. The one wound constantly bled, and dripped into his eyes. It reopened at least twice a day if not more.

The bottom of the mountain came into view and he smiled softly as he traipsed across the fringes of the forest. The darkling looked around, his senses on high alert, he was constantly watching the edge of the Creek. He barely trusted anyone from there Tuwawi and Bazi still hadn't given him a reason to not trust them, but he was wary all the same. His blue eyes lit on the nearby river, and he padded over, today he would fish, add some fish to the caches that littered the nearby mountain.

As he sat and watched the ripples in the water, he thought back to his past few months, and the ripples that went to and fro in his memories and on his pelt.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM