Blacktail Deer Plateau Wish for love on falling stars.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow studied nameless and spoke softly Yes I can help you i'll give you some rose hips first before I try anything else, it will help you to boost your immune system, and then when you have that for a few days and we can see what it helped, I can give you something better. Since you have a wide array of symptoms I don't want to give you more than that at first. Blue was worried that if she gave the other anything more, it would not react well within her body until it was stronger.

She looked as another wolf came up to her and she looked at her with wide green eyes. Hello Fireblaze you are new yes? She hadn't officially met the other either, but she knew her in passing. There's two plants that will put you to sleep Poppy seeds, which I don't like to use as you can get addicted to them and Chamomile. Poppy flowers are red, and Chamomile is much like a daisy flower, except that it had a huge bunch of flowers in one spot, on one plant. I have some in my den that I can give you. She then looked at both and sat down, expecting to be given more questions.
Messages In This Thread
Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 19, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 23, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 24, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 27, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 28, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 29, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 29, 2014, 03:10 PM