Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive)
I have amnesia now, but that won't change me at all. You fight against my pack. I fight two times as hard. Now that shows you loyalty!
91 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Fireblaze was on patrol. A hunting patrol, for Peregrine. She stalked through the woods, in hopes of finding a rabbit warren. As she neared a part of the wood unexplored to her, she scented a thrush. Creeping slowly towards the scent, she saw it.

Silently, she crept even closer, then pounced on the thrush, killing it with a quick bite to the neck. She dug a small hole, and buried it.

Then, as the day went on, she had already caught the thrush, two rabbits, both away from the warren, where she snapped each spine, four mice, easily caught by a quick bite to the neck. and a sparrow, pulled from the air with no gracefulness. This should be enough, she though. Plenty.

As she headed back, she heard a distressed animal. A fawn, by the sounds of it, and a very, very young fawn. She followed the sound, until Fireblaze saw the fawn, stuck in a trap set by the humans. I will have to warn Peregrine, she thought. Human traps here.

It was best to just end the fawns life quickly, by nipping at its legs until it fell to the ground from loss of blood. She snapped its neck with tremendous force for such a small breed, even though she was large for her breed.

Fireblaze pulled the deer carcass hard, until the leg snapped apart. Hunting well done, she praised herself. Hunting well done.
Messages In This Thread
Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive) - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 01:22 PM