Blacktail Deer Plateau Wish for love on falling stars.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Actually fireblaze this is semi realistic so if the rper wants to have their character swear they can. If you personally don't like it, you may ask the rper to hold off, when they post with you, but they don't have to if they don't want too, but yo ucan still ask. and Last post for me because it fits icly.

Blue willow stood and a snarl erupted from her jaw. She stood looking at both of them with irritated eyes. She did not like to get angry or mean or any of the above, but she would not tolerate blatant disrespect and rudeness of each other, it was not polite and she would not have any of it.

She stared at them both her large body held stiff and large. Nameless! Fireblaze is perfectly welcome to seek me out whenever she wants too for medical advice. Fireblaze don't you dare boast rudely about your special talents to another, it just simply isn't done, only because you are upset with them, it is not nice nor is it polite She stared them down some more and then abruptly turned and spoke quietly and deadly I am leaving, both of you can seek me out for help when you have set aside your differences or at least your tempers. Good day.

With that the healer and alpha walked away, her tail held high above her back and her head as well. She was irritated, she did not like rudeness, it was just well rude.
Messages In This Thread
Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 19, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 23, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 24, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 27, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 28, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 29, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 29, 2014, 03:10 PM