the heart of me
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The Gamma was realitively surprised when he heard that it was Ira who placed the talismans on the borders. He had assumed that it was Lecter's work - the old healer was fond of placing fetishes on enemy borders, why not have a defensive layer of their own on their borders? "You may need to renew them or add stronger poisons, they haven't been very effective in the southern borders..." he said, recalling the loner who caused Majesty's defection and his recent encounter with Ypres and the other Isle male.

"Yes, an island and a rather small one at best." When he was with Lecter and Sitri by the shores of Sequoia Coast, he spotted the Isle in the fog. It was close enough to be travelled to easily, but looked pitifully lacking in every which way. "There are also ways of giving the mother food poisoning at a certain time of her pregnancy and the children either miscarrying, being stillborn, or dying later on after birth. Listeria, I believe it is called." His mother enjoyed using that for killing off children, especially unborn. That way, it looked natural and no one would be the wiser.

The boy admitted resentfully that he was late in searching for his girlfriend. Kaname noted the genuine "Really, if she was kidnapped from her own pack, wolves who should have protected her, then there was small chance that you alone could do anything." He scolded the boy, hoping he would realize the mistake he made by going there alone of all things. "Perhaps, after you've healed, you could go back with wolves to accompany you this time."
Messages In This Thread
the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 24, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 25, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:49 AM