Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive)
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante's ears flattened a bit at her response, for her tone was not in any way friendly. True, he must have let his emotions show on his face more than he wished. But if he was one who gave great import to rank, her response would have been highly out of line. Luckily, he was not the type.

"I apologize. It took me by surprise, killing a fawn is not normally done. However, in these circumstances, there really was no other way. I am sorry to have offended you." Dante dismissed any negative thoughts he may have been thinking. Packmates deserved the benefit of the doubt no matter what. Until he knew her better, he would reserve judgement.

"I am Dante. I too was recently a loner, so I know how hard it is sometimes to transition to pack life. Just a friendly note though. You may want to watch your tone with some of the wolves around here." He smiled at her. "I don't have such a high opinion of myself, but some may take it as a rank challenge." He didn't doubt her strength, but in a pack peace was of highest importance. It did not take much turmoil to weaken even the strongest pack.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive) - by Dante RIP - June 29, 2014, 10:47 AM