Stone Circle baby, I'm dying for another taste
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
For a few minutes, the girl flopped around like a dying fish, trying to organize her limbs in the small space. Clausterphobia did not come; normally this much hectic movement beneath the earth would have her thinking the earth would collapse upon them. But the poppies helped with that, as they did the hold, and she collapsed against Murdock with little complaint when he drew her near. 

"an adventure!" She echoed in quiet happiness, elaborating after his next question. "a red man gave me some seeds. seeds like me! we went places!"  She continued, twisting to face him as he began the arduous process of plucking various debris from her pelt. She laughed softly as he took a dig at her, the prospect of a bog walking around on legs suddenly very amusing. "yeah!" She agreed, moving to bop his shoulder as Engel had, but missing by a couple inches.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 12, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 13, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 13, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 14, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 14, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 15, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM