Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive)
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante's stomach dropped when she asked, and for a moment he just stood, shocked. They had known each other for a single conversation and already she was thinking that? Dante couldn't understand that instant attraction, and he hated being asked. He just couldn't stand shooting others down, though that was usually the case. He couldn't lie to them.

"I'm sorry, Fireblaze. It's just too soon to tell. I hardly know you, and I guarantee you hardly know me." She looked pretty down, and he felt badly, but it was the truth.

"There's someone out there for everyone though. And I guarantee, true love isn't something you are going to find in a day. But I imagine when you find it, it's worth it." Dante cocked his head at her. "Until then, though, I'm here if you need a friend. I know how hard it is when you first start with a new pack, it's pretty isolating. If you ever have any issues, feel free to come to me. I'll try to help any way I can."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive) - by Dante RIP - June 29, 2014, 09:10 PM