Wheeling Gull Isle Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
She almost jumped out of her skin hearing a voice call out to her.. it wasn't a voice she gotten to know, and in reaction she swiveled her skull to gander at whom was approaching. It was Mees. The Gamma yearling. How'd a yearling manage to gain a high rank was beyond her, but she never questioned it. Despite his rank she used the protocol of elder wolf with a soft growl in response to his words.

Goldy locks eh?

She blinked at him studying the handsome younger gent.

" I seemed rash yes, sorry son, but war was at hand and I needed to fulfill my duties. "

She started with a flick of her tail and a lick of her lips. She looked around to see if anyone else where coming to gather. She sounded out a howl letting all to come forth as she needed to discuss things with the rest of the pack.

After her beckoning she looked to Mees.

" I'm Ypres. And I apologize for my swiftness the last meeting. But we have important matters at hand my friend.. This is why I'm calling everyone to see if I can get aid on what needs to be done."

She said no further words but only locked eyes with him to see his response.
Messages In This Thread
Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - June 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Onyx - July 02, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - July 04, 2014, 10:26 PM