Wapun Meadow and every night my mind is running around her
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
Her head tilted as he offered his own thought on the hairless sort. They hadn't looked especially itchy, rather, they'd been proud, angry little things, but she didn't have a better explanation for their lack of fur. Placing the thought in the back of her mind for later inspection, he focused next on his question. It was certainly a change to be asked how she came to be here and rather what exactly she was doing here, and she answered truthfully. "I left the prairie to come here a few months ago. I met a man - Murdock - who took me here; Easthollow." She gestured vaguely back in the direction of the territory, gaze leaving him a moment as she squinted back towards it. "it's the pack with the big rocks." She elaborated, though they weren't exactly visible through the distance that separated her from the territory.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by RIP Poppy - January 28, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:01 PM