Sunspire Mountains The White Ghost
8 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Welcome! :-)

He introduced himself in a little boyish way.

I'm Rocky...

He was smitten alright.. He couldn't help himself. Just after he told her to beat him up, she did just that.

Rocky felt Laksha's teeth gnash into into his face. He squint his eyes tight as the pain felt so good to have. He almost let out a purr as he got off on her attacking him, sinking her claws into the meat of his shoulders.

Oh honey, keep that up I will have to marry you.

He laughed at her as he felt blood trickle down his shoulders. He wasn't going to react in a negative manner, but only submitted to her brute force as he rolled onto his back and pawed up at her. He was love struck, and seemed to be lost within himself. Just as he rolled onto his back and raised his paws at her, a voice called out and it forced a silent snarl emit. He swiftly rolled onto his side, and stood up sniffing the air. How dare this wolf disturb their play! Or so he assumed Laksha was just as into it as he was. Rocky looked at the female wolf then looked at Laksha with insanity in his eyes.

Looks like I'm getting beaten, and dinner tonight!

He slowly padded towards the female wolf.

A friend you say?

He wasn't too thrilled about seeing this wolf suddenly disturb his time here with Laksha. But he was cozy with tormenting this wolf for now. He drew in closer towards the wolf and smiled coyly.

Oh darling, no need to apologize, Let's say we have some fun... Whatya say sweetie?

He locked eyes with the pretty young wolfess and offered a twitch of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
The White Ghost - by Laksha - June 29, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Rocky - June 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Laksha - June 30, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Rocky - June 30, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Laksha - June 30, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Fireblaze - June 30, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Rocky - July 01, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Laksha - July 01, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Fireblaze - July 22, 2014, 05:37 PM