Wheeling Gull Isle Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
I'm going to proceed with a post if that's alright.. :-)

Ypres watched as Mees offered blatant disrespect of her. It forced a smirk to rip across her charred lippens as she still kept her eyes locked on the youth. Tail arched over spine, as her hackles raised and teeth bared with a snarl to show that she meant business. How dare he act accordingly when the pack was at a crisis.

You know nothing of pack life at your youth. So I suggest you back the hell off and listen, or scamper off with your tail between your legs because I have no time to argue whelps when the pack is at a critical stage.

She loathed a harder snarl to emphasize her words. Just as she finished her speech, eyes turned to Naya who arrived asking if there was an issue. Ypres nuzzled her a greeting.

Not at all sister.

She turned her eyes upon a new member, a smile formed across her muzzle.

Who is this?

She asked with a curious tone just as Erika was arriving. Ypres smiled at the black Delta regarding her with a more noble expression this time compared to the last time they had met. She looked around waiting for more members to arrive. Where was @Eddie @Shanti @Claire @Arkham @Onyx ?
Ypres stood there waiting for the rest to show up before proceeding.
Messages In This Thread
Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - June 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Onyx - July 02, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - July 04, 2014, 10:26 PM