Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had apologized, because he had realized that to say such things about a family member was a low blow. He himself could take whatever anyone wanted to throw at him usually, but when it came to his family, if you made fun of them or other wise insulted them. Well you just picked the short end of the stick and Jace would make you pay.

Jace stepped forward a menacing growl playing forth from his maw. He was sick and tired of others pushing off his answers as excuses, he was just tired of it. Actually I don’t want to impress you Ira, I have never wanted to impress you; I could care less what you thought of me. No I am not incapable of defying orders, why do you think I’m not a creek member anymore you dumbass. At the time I shouldn’t have stopped I should have kept going and that is a regret I’ll bear, but you have no right ot speak of it, as if you know me and why I make the decisions I make.

At the next words Jace’s blood ran cold and his growl quieted he stared at Ira and curses of all curses he felt bad. Bad for the damn demon child, because he lost his love, even though Jace loathed him, he would not wish that kind of pain on even his worst enemy. Damnett Ira why’d you have to tell me that. Now I don’t want to rip your throat out as bad you damn princess. Jace shook his head and backed up a ways.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM