Otter Creek let it burn, burn, burn
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I hope both of you don't mind me joining! Seems like a three-wolf thread would be fun with our new characters ...and Hawkeye couldn't resist such handsome wolves ;)

Hawkeye quietly studied the massive, snowflake-colored wolf from a ledge that swooped down into the rich, multi-colored forest. His ashen blue eyes observed all sights in his path. She had an amused smile on her face as he heard the other large, pearly-colored wolf lapping at the clear, deep blue creek. His eyes were a bright, leafy green color, though, similar to her own eyes, except hers were more pastel-looking.

Moving her ebony legs forward, Hawkeye slid down the small cliff and began trotting toward the creek. Any slight movements, whether from insects, furry critters, or even the breeze, was not missed. Her unbelievable eyesight had come at a cost; she was nearly deaf in her right ear, and hard-of-hearing in her left. Hawkeye was comfortable and content, though, knowing that she could trust her key-lime eyes completely.

While weaving in between the crowded arbors, she came up with a plan and immediately followed it. The dark female circled behind the grey-blue eyed male, giving enough space so that there was absolutely no chance of hearing her padding through the greenery. When she got to the creek, she snaked her way up to the edge of the shimmering glass sliding by. She watched with her special eyes (ooc: my brand! hehehe) and waited to see what would happen.
Messages In This Thread
let it burn, burn, burn - by Sveinx - September 13, 2013, 04:16 PM
RE: let it burn, burn, burn - by Dovev - September 14, 2013, 10:06 PM
RE: let it burn, burn, burn - by Hawkeye - September 16, 2013, 12:23 PM