Blacktail Deer Plateau coming for to carry you home
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=xx-small][size=x-small]I have a feeling that if/when Junior is found again this is going to bite Blue pretty hard in the butt ....sorry for the shortness of my post last night, it was on my phone, but I wanted to get it up.[/size][/size]

Blue Willow saw Pura, but she didn't see him. She forced herself out of the grief stricken mind she had and looked at him and spoke quietly forcing herself to regain a semblance of normalcy if she could. Hello Pura She feared she would never be normal again, nor would the plateau. She still hoped deep down that this little bundle was not Junior, but what was she to do.

She had seen Perry coming down the slope and for a minute she felt like reminding him of his paw, but then she realized that was trivial in light of things. There was so much more paramount things going on, than a broken paw.

Blue opened her mouth to tell him that it was possible it could be something else, that it might not be Junior. But she couldn't force the words out of her maw, the lump in her throat was far too big. She couldn't tell him where she found the bones either. She herself had warred as she had walked if she should have just left it there, and continued looking, would it have made a difference? She shook her head there was no use dwelling on the choices or the thought, though she would always feel a little at fault for bringing the grief home. Maybe she really should have left her bundle there, she sighed and looked down again. No she couldn't forget that this may very well and probably was Junior, after all it had been sitting in the water, where the flow was fast and strong. That would contribute to the quickness of the decay.

Blue lifted her nose to the sky and joined Peregrine in his cry of grief, her own voice broken and sorrowful.
Messages In This Thread
coming for to carry you home - by Blue Willow - July 02, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Pura - July 03, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Blue Willow - July 03, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Pura - July 03, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Kaskara - July 03, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Lasher - July 03, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Lasher - July 03, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Kaskara - July 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Pura - July 03, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: coming for to carry you home - by Blue Willow - July 03, 2014, 02:34 PM