Wheeling Gull Isle Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join)
37 Posts
Ooc —
I'll post now, assuming that it is a highly-important-pack-meeting, therefore no post order should matter, this thread has been too slow for the pack's needs and we need to get to the point.. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Naya listened silently as Ypres claimed the Alpha position, she couldn't agree more with her friend's brave decision. Ypres seemed tough from the begining, but the fact that she stood up for such a responsibility reaffirmed Naya's trust on the sandy female.

With an approving nod of her head, Naya spoke to fer friend "I've got your back Ypres. Know that You can count on me, friend." Things started to look bright again, Naya would trust Ypres to be a good leader, and she needed to be, because as she said, war was among them and they needed to act quickly. Being in the Island had become way too dangerous, they couldn't afford waiting for their enemies to come and get them.

Even if Naya didn't know exactly what a Beta was supposed to do, the young female would be up to the task if Ypres asked her to, she had been committed to the pack since it was founded, SHE was a founding member herself -no- she was the last founding member that remained a part of the pack, and this was her family, even if Majesty was away. "I'll try to prove myself worthy of the position, I've been with this pack since the beginning," she turned her view around to look at each of the wolves present, even Claire who was standing behind silently "and I see you all here as my family."
Messages In This Thread
Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - June 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Onyx - July 02, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - July 04, 2014, 10:26 PM