Blacktail Deer Plateau dust to dust
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No it's fine :)

It took a moment for Blue to even realize there was anyone near, but she finally did turn sad green eyes towards a voice that had spoken to her, seemingly from miles away. She stared at him a moment, trying very hard to come out of her own mind. She was still all there, just felt as if she was swimming through mud to get to reality sometimes. She knew it would pass, but it had to get done first.

She tilted her head and spoke softly Hello Dante. Hunting I see, that’s good Peregrine and Hawkeye need their strength, if they are to get through the next few weeks. Atticus too, but well Peregrine and Hawkeye were the parents of the late junior.

She did not know what else to say, she feared if she began to speak she wouldn’t stop and the words that would fall off her tongue would be blasphemous and heresy.

She looked back up at him, waiting and watching, wondering what they could talk about, and realizing she needed to talk to someone, she couldn’t hold that grief in there. She did not wish to burden Atticus and Peregrine, the two that she would normally talk to about such things as they were both incredibly grief filled as well, and she wouldn’t say anything to Amelie, the girl was much too young to carry her burdens as well.

So she spoke, pushing the words past the large lump that had settled permanently in her throat, I wish still that I am mistaken and those bones are not juniors? Does that make me an awful wolf? For once in my life I want to be so wrong, that I seem to be upside down. I mean I couldn’t really be sure, all that was left was ears, and the water had washed away everything else.
Messages In This Thread
dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 04, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 05, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 08, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 09, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 17, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 20, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 21, 2014, 03:30 PM