Wheeling Gull Isle Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join)
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Ypres stood tall and claimed her place as Alpha. A part of her wanted to revolt and challenge the fire-furred female for the position, but she pushed it aside. One, she was pregnant and beginning to slow. Two, she wasn't much Alpha material.

Naya supported her immediately and Erika only nodded in agreement. She would do what was best for her pack. Mees hated the decision immediately. She was not there long enough to know what went on between Mees and Ypres, but their aggression made its presence known when Mees left. "Meez, wait!" she called out after him, wanting to change his decision but it was too late, he was gone.

The new alpha declared that she would choose a Beta soon, between her and Naya. Erika looked towards the female who would be her rival in claiming the spot for a while. She would bear no ill will towards her if Naya claimed the title, but she would try her best to achieve Beta status. "I will try my best. I know I 'ave not been 'ere long and I do not know many of you. And some of you do not trust me yet....but I will change zat, regardless if I become Beta or not." she said to the gathered wolves.

"We should wait a while longer to move, just in case Majesty comes back..." she still had hope that her mate would return. And if he had returned after they left, he would be upset and worried wouldn't he? "But we should claim whatever territory Malcom 'as in mind as soon as possible, if it suits ze pack's needs."
Messages In This Thread
Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - June 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Onyx - July 02, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - July 04, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Erika - July 06, 2014, 04:50 PM