Not Suitable for a Pup
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:12px; color:#CC9900;">When you think all is lost, the future remains</font>
5 Posts
Ooc —
Crème's heart thudded so rapidly, she could feel it throb throughout her body and into her ears. Her eyes were wide, darting left and right.

Here she was, stuck in this dense, dark forest with shrieks and screams everywhere. Her butterscotch ears would be pushed flat to her head if it weren't for her need of them. She kept her small body hunkered closely to the ground and changing directions every ten yards or so like a skiddish cat.

Where am I, where am I, where am I? How was I stupid enough to enter into an area that looks like this! Were the only thoughts to push through her scattered mind.

Crème yelped at something unknown moving in the bushes beside her and she took off running, trees and shrubbery blurring as she moved her tiny body as fast as possible. After stopping due to lack of air in her lungs, she whipped her head around to see if she was safe. She laid down rigidly and howled into the air, scared and alone.
Messages In This Thread
Not Suitable for a Pup - by Crème - September 17, 2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Not Suitable for a Pup - by Jinx - September 17, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Not Suitable for a Pup - by Crème - September 17, 2013, 10:23 PM