Otter Creek Every day, a very Scooby-Doo-Day (solar eclipse event)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I must apologize, I storm hit the province I live in were were without power for a few days ugh....

Ferdie Von Pelt was not going to be very useful in his answer Yes and no... I remember vaguely something like this from my early puphood were were rushed to the den since our mother didn't trust us not to look. It's actually my first memory Ferdie snorted as he came upon that realization.

I am alpha of The Sunspire, I was out hoping to find and gather more wolves to our mountain, the winter will be harsh without a lot of wolves to help make a hunt successful He did not mention needed more member to stand up to the conflict with Swiftcurrent Creek that was not knowledge that needed to be shared.

Ferdie offered a smile at the other wolf, I am not asking you to join us, just that I was out for a stroll when this happened. I do not wish to steal wolves from other packs, we do not need a war the sun suddenly flashed brightly behind Ferdie as the moon began it's exit from the bright circle. Ferdie squeezed his eye sshut quickly and dared not look up. Do you like Stavanger Bay? I've never heard of it strange I thought I have been all over the place
Messages In This Thread
RE: Every day, a very Scooby-Doo-Day (solar eclipse event) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 06, 2014, 08:51 PM