Whitefish River the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Rahzie noticed that the male was observing her. Other than that, she couldn't get a full read on him. Was he interested? Suspicious? It was hard to tell. He introduced himself with his full name as well, though, and that boded well in her mind. Kaname Sicarius. The coywolf liked the way that name sounded.

"What brings a lovely little lady like you so close to the river? You could get swept underneath a wave." 'Game on,' Rahzie thought to herself at his words, and couldn't help but let an impish grin cross her face. She paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "I'm a bit of a risk taker, you see," She spoke playfully, her brown eyes glittering mischievously as she took a few steps again - this time at a bit of an angle away from Kaname, beginning to very slowly trace out an arc around him, just a couple body-lengths away. "And I ain't afraid of a challenge." The coywolf's voice was low, carrying a tone as if she was daring him, though to do what she left open to interpretation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'. - by Rahzie - July 07, 2014, 10:39 PM