Greatwater Lake The Perks of being a Lone Wolf
16 Posts
Ooc —
@Fireblaze take a look at the OOC note in my first post please, in this thread Malcom is a lone wolf, not WGI.

Malcom knew what the answer would be, but he still felt relief to hear it from Finn's own lips. The grey male didn't seem a threat to him anyway so he felt more than confident to sit in his haunches and go on with the little chat they were having.

"Me?" he barked rising an eyebrow, he was careful choosing his words, he didn't want to reveal too much to the stranger, "No, never.. I rarely stay in a place for too long, it's boring.." Malcom's thoughts went back to Naya, if it wasn't for her, he'd be a happy loner and he wouldn't have to care for no one but himself, but he didn't care, he loved his sister and was thankful for having her.

Malcom was actually enjoying the the conversation with Finn, but another wolf interrupted his tranquility. She came out of nowhere, black, tall, rather languid looking. Malcom instantly stood up, hackles raised, with she sound of her voice, and turned to her with his cold, piercing gaze. Without taking his eyes away from her, Malcom softly spoke to Finn, "I thought you said you were alone," he knew they weren't related though, it didn't smell like it.

"Why is a wheeling gull isle wolf in Kintla flats territory?"

Wtf?- he thought, He didn't know anything about a Wheeling Gull Isle.. "What?" he said with a confused face, then his look turned to Finn, "Is she talking about you?"
Messages In This Thread
The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Malcom - June 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Finn - June 30, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Malcom - July 01, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Finn - July 01, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Malcom - July 03, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Finn - July 04, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Fireblaze - July 05, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Malcom - July 07, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Finn - July 09, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Fireblaze - July 13, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: The Perks of being a Lone Wolf - by Malcom - July 17, 2014, 10:54 AM