i'm walking the line
<font=Georgia><color="B6B6B4"> run rabbit run </font </font>
40 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Following a series of disjointed reveries, Chrysanthemum was suddenly thrust from the theater of the mind. Catapulted back into hard reality with a force, she broke though a thick wall of realization on her way out. Death, strangers, Bughuul -it was the worst sort of briefing as it split her head in two and caused a somatic response that nagged her already tender wounds. Rocking against the ground as her feet pawed helplessly against it, after a beat there was a spell of deep hacking followed by a pitiful whimper. It was all just a dream -well sort of. Twittering her ears as her wits regrouped from the scatter, Chrys enjoyed a few deep breaths while returning her head to the ground.

Pivoting on her chin, she attempted to ascertain her location, but with little success. It was; dark, warm and reeking of herbs, but that was about it. While most would've launched into a full on terror at the notion of being kidnapped Chrysanthemum was eerily calm. Hell, it wouldn't be the first time that she was snatched from life as she knew it, and furthermore in the given situation it was actually all apart of thickening the plot...

She didn't want to think about that stuff just now though, and so centered her head again before sighing. As these things went Chrysanthemum was sure that she wouldn't be by herself for long -the captors always returned... always. So it was without the will or even the actual means to escape that the ragdoll puppy relaxed as much as she could and simply -waited.
Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM