Blacktail Deer Plateau dust to dust
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue willow knew that this was not easy on any in the pack. Granted yes those like she herself and Atticus and Peregrine and Hawkeeye among others, had been there as Junior had grown, from the very beginning. It was going to be understandly harder for them than others, and even harder for Peregrine and Hawkeye as she was their child. But she knew that everyone needed to know that even the smallest of gestures was appreciated it was the kind thing to do. I want to thank you Dante, for giving yourself fully to hunt for all of us right now, especially for Peregrine.

She gave him a small sad smile, but a smile all the same.She listened to him and she realized that no peregrine would have seen that as a betrayal if she had hid something from him, even if she was wrong, she had done the best she could given the situation. Yes it killed her a little on the inside and yes she felt as if her heart was breaking, but she would do it all over again, because it was the right thing to do. Thank you Dante.

She gave him a real smile that time, extremely appreciative of what he was doing, he would make a good counselor, she wondered briefly if that was a trade he would go for. She would have to ask ,but now, now was not the time.
Messages In This Thread
dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 04, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 05, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 08, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 09, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 17, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 20, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 21, 2014, 03:30 PM