i'm walking the line
<font=Georgia><color="B6B6B4"> run rabbit run </font </font>
40 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Unused to her current surroundings, Crys wondered begrudgingly about her proximity to Poet Vale. In her travels with Bughuul he had been certain to make their course as winding as possible -as if she stood a chance against the many varied terrains anyhow. So now, with the scent of their boarders so hopelessly distant, Chrysanthemum was faced with yet another sense of loss

Exhaling in a huff, the puppy repositioned her head on the tops of her outstretched legs. In a lot of ways she felt like a kid with their nose pressed to the window as the family moving truck carried them far away from everything familiar. At this her ears folded as her tail curled closer, somehow at the peak of the summer day -she felt cold.

Somewhat surprised by the woman's sudden approach -it was worth noting that it was a mildly pleasant one. Chrysanthemum had grown tired of her lonliness. Waving the end of her tail, she greeted her nurse as any puppy would. Whimpering soft-heartedly as she strained to kiss the woman's chin, it was obvious that injury aside -nature prevailed. Luckily, for her the etiquette wise salutation paid off in the form of an unexpected meal. Suddenly remembering her hunger, Chrys required little encouragement to accept the token. Sniffing it only briefly she swallowed the larger half and threw her head back while attempting to take it in one gulp. However when this failed she broke it in half and then greedily swiped the fractured pieces from the ground.
Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM