Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Steele started to talk about his family and Milton thought it was so cool that he was born to the Alpha and Beta of his old pack. Milton wished that his life was as interesting. Milton listened because he really liked Steele and he wanted to know more about him. Steele talked about being small and how his brothers and sisters were bigger than him. Milton thought that was kinda neat because Steele was still pretty big and Milton thought he looked like he could hunt and fight really well which is what Milton wanted to do for the pack. Milton thought hunting and fighting were the best things to do for your home.

“I have a sister named Flat Pat and she’s very nice but I haven’t seen her in a long time. I might have more brothers or sisters but my mom had me in the desert but she thought I looked weird when I was born. She thought I was melted somehow. So she left me and another mom was there who took care of me so she became my new mom and Flat Pat is my sister with my new mom.” Milton was still cheery about it because he thought that being a melted puppy was funny and he thought his real mom was really funny for leaving him behind because she thought she melted him. “How many brothers and sisters do you have?” Milton really liked to share with Steele and he hoped that Steele would like him too so that they could become friends.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Meltin’ Milton - June 11, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM