The Sunspire Heart sings loudest of all
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I seriously imagine Vienna as a walking exclamation point XD

Vienna hardly noticed his attention but smiled broadly at the praise, slightly embarrassed but pleased. She wasn't too surprised to hear that Jace had spoken of her but it made her happy to hear it. "Thank you! I just love to do it so much... haven't much since home. It is so much more fun to sing in good company." She eyed the peaks around them. "Though with these acoustics, you hardly even need a partner! We sounded a right choir!"

As he asked about the mountain she lit up. "Oh it is absolutely beautiful! There are so many new things to find and places to explore! The plants are gorgeous also, I've found a lot of varieties that we didn't have back home." Finally she stopped, taking in a deep breath and letting it out with another smile. She just got so excited and she wanted Ferdie to know how happy she was to be here.

"How did you ever find this place?" she asked him, gesturing to the valley that they were in. It had such a strange characteristic, causing echos like that, and she was curious as to how he had discovered it.
Messages In This Thread
Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 04, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - July 04, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - July 10, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - August 31, 2014, 10:55 AM