[j] new divide
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie scented a new scent upon his boarder, but it wasn't so much new as it was an old one he committed to memory, now to just connect it.. Týr!

He quicken his pace, and found as more and more often Jace beat him to the punch, for this however he was glad to have made Jace his Beta. A good leader knew what roles were good for his followers and asked nothing of them that he wouldn't do himself. But also a good leader recognized the limited he could push for and ask from his followers and asked nothing more then necessary.

TýrFerdie spoke recalling the name and accent he tried his best to reproduce, As he drew up to him his tail was lifted to match Jace's he didn't need to make himself rule over Jace if he expected the other wolves to respect Jace's position he needed to show them he was just as respectful even though he was alpha. he offered no other dominate posture for he was still ashamed of himself for 'back then'

I have learned much in the time since our last meeting, It was you whom finally knocked it into my head finally about respect of ranks, and equals. I never got the chance to thank you and we still owe each other the hunt we had planned. Truely Ferdie had wanted to kindle a friendship back then before Týr's disappearance and since that never worked he was hoping to try again, one could never have to many friends.

Ferdie smiled hoping to entice Týr to stay for he did respect the male highly for the lesson he learned that day. if not for Týr he probably would have gone about attempting to make a fool of himself trying to dominate others into giving him a better rank. That would have had Fox kill him likely rather then ultimately having been driven out for something mostly and yet completely different. He had submitted properly to her then the lot of good it did.

Messages In This Thread
[j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 10, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 10, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:37 AM