Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Why does she have to make everything so awkward? Saarthal’s grimace doesn’t seem satisfied with the answer but it’s all she has and she can’t shake the feeling it simply isn’t enough. Hi, yeah, I’ve been hearing the song my mom used to sing to me for a while now. Probably because I hit my head. It’s totally normal.

Mallaidh tries to shed the anxiety, following behind the other wolf. Pale green eyes focus on the greyscale girl and less on her surroundings. She stumbles once or twice, recovering quickly, and she doesn’t notice all the trees (probably a good thing) but she does expertly maneuver when the path becomes narrow, opening up to a secret spot, just on the other side of the brush. Her mouth opens to object, that maybe she should keep this place to herself—she can close her eyes on the way back, forget about it all together—but she doesn’t have the chance as Saarthal moves forward, pushing herself inside.

With a deep breath, she follows too.

From one dimension to another, Mallaidh is certain she’s transcended elsewhere.

“This is…” she trails off, not quite hearing the offer of food. She isn’t hungry, anyway. “This is beautiful,” she says, looking around the small clearing, a perfect size for two wolves. One glance up and she feels her heart soar, a localized view of the sky that gives her so much more detail.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Mallaidh - July 09, 2018, 05:51 PM