i'm walking the line
<font=Georgia><color="B6B6B4"> run rabbit run </font </font>
40 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Oh you're plenty fine! I've got a 2 year old and another one on the way myself... so I understand completely lol x_x

As she scavenged scraps from ground Chrys temporarily forgot about her hospitable host. Shuffling her nose over the surface of the flattened grass, she was ultra meticulous in her search for any crumbs. Once satisfied that it had all been devoured the puppy set about cleaning herself. First her lips, and then her extended paws were licked until it all glistened with wet saliva.

Thinking of Nerian then, Chrys turned her head towards the nurse who had settled beside her. Ignorant as to her want for rest, the older puppy kissed the crease of her nearest eye and then the bridge of her nose. Of course Chrysanthemum had promised to exercise caution with the unfamiliar wolves of Stavanger Bay, but it was terribly difficult for her heart to resist. It had just been such a miserably long time since she had received any kind of consideration.

Becoming self conscious then, the juvenile ceased her affections and tossed her head atop her legs. She was prepared for a small doze herself, but before she could get that comfortable Nerian posed her question. Turning her ear out and towards the wolf, Chrys thought for a short time before shaking her head. The medic had been entirely too kind already -and besides there was next to nothing that could be done for the pale youth's worse wounds.... But all the same she figured that she owed her caretaker the small privilege of her name, [size=large]"Chrysanthemum... -Chrys... you? "[/size]

Every leery bone in her body urged Chrys to be silent then -and only speak again when spoken to. However, there was something about the woman's company that put her in a lull of security. Surely she could trust her with the most basic of queries. [size=large]"Where am I?"[/size] After such a pause the question was like an awkward interruption, but she hardly cared. It was worth knowing, and if she had been informed prior to that point, the information had been lost somewhere in the purple haze...
Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM