vikings in hexham
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
It had been a long grueling past few days for Ypres and her pack. With Majesty declared missing, Ypres took declaration of throne, and some had seemed to stay those whom were loyal to her, and others have seemed to have dispersed. She had not seen the newly recruited Claire whom she told to stay on lands when recruited. But the girl seemed to have disobeyed her, and perhaps had gotten into some trouble with another pack, or maybe she had realized how bad Wheeling Gull had fucking sucked since Majesty has been gone. Naya her best friend seemed to have gone missing in action too; as well as her brother Malcom. Shanti her most trusted male had not been there either, nor has Eddie the most trusted and seemingly loyal female. Ever since everyone seemed to have vanished into thin air, Ypres had been contemplating on suicide. No point in living if there's no one or anything to live for.

So much for running a pack Ypres... You failed.. BIG TIME!

A howl echoed through the vast distance, and hope sprang within her heart as she shot up her saddened crown of misery. Eyes peered abound, until another howl called out, but the howl seemed all too familiar. It was not a joiner, it was that of a neighboring pack.. She loathed a defensive snarl as she was beckoned off lands. She trotted briskly out of her turf and recognized the large viking male called Ragnar from afar.

Oh great... Now what the hell does he want? What have we done wrong now?

Her thoughts strode to Verrine from a few nights before and wondered if he really did spread the lies about her threatening him, when indeed she had not! She was just simply looking out to the ocean when he approached and barked his aggression towards her. She sighed as she padded closer towards him. She soo found herself standing head to head with the large male.

You called? What wrong have I done you this time?

Ypres had seemed like a different wolf compared to the last time they had met. She was aggressive the last time, but this time, she was calm trying her best to hide the sadness that lurked within. Maybe her members were around someplace, perhaps all in hiding from the great war. She had spotted Opeth lurking about and that was it for any pack members left on the isle.

Ypres you have hit rock bottom.. Where is everybody?!

She studied the bruja before her as they seemed to lock eyes for the longest time. She stood there expecting to hear another threat.

Whatever you have to say, just please make it quick. I am in search of my lost members...

She had no time for this or any further bullshit to come. She was frankly tired of it. She had attempted to keep her wolves on the isle, but you can't force an army to stay at the base when you're constantly on the move.
Messages In This Thread
vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 15, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 16, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 19, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: vikings in hexham (M) - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 06:27 AM