Swiftcurrent Creek is that what you're brewin'
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
It was the mistake of youth to tunnel-vision, as Magpie was; focused only on potential threats that she could see ahead of her. A more experience wolf on alert might swivel their head back and forth, and thus catch sight of the wolf that lay at the base of a tree off to their side. But the little black-and-white youth did not, and her body started at the gruff bark that cut through the territory. Her ears immediately went back, and only then did she look to her side to find the source of the sound. Upon seeing the stranger charging towards her, Magpie sank until her belly reached the ground and whined piteously; she was no threat, nor was she in a position to challenge any wolf that lived here.

At the question, the youth said nothing, but merely smacked her lips gently and swallowed. This display was accompanied by another whine, this time more questioning, as if seeking permission. Thirst, she tried to convey. I seek the waters at our pack's heart.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
is that what you're brewin' - by OG Magpie - July 11, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: is that what you're brewin' - by Danica RIP - July 13, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: is that what you're brewin' - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: is that what you're brewin' - by Danica RIP - July 18, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: is that what you're brewin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: is that what you're brewin' - by Danica RIP - July 30, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: is that what you're brewin' - by OG Magpie - January 21, 2015, 11:14 PM