Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He'd been investigating the area on his own, figuring he may as well familiarize himself with the plateau in case they ended up staying. Even if for some ungodly reason they didn't, he found great worth in learning about the land around him. This place was vibrant, full of life they wanted around and absent of any they didn't. Leather nose to the ground, Corvus sifted through the scents there, blades of grass tickling his nose. The sensitive organ picked up a familiar feminine perfume: Minori. The fiery woman was nearby, so he decided he'd check in on her. They hadn't interacted as much as he'd like, finding that he enjoyed her presence.

When the dark wolfess came into view, she was lying in the grass amongst the poppies. Announcing his presence with a chuff, Corvus stalked over to her, stopping just a foot away. She'd collected a mass of the herb, and he felt a brief pang of concern. Are you injured? He asked, as that was the first conclusion he came to. Though she didn't smell of blood or appear to be disfigured in any way, it could've been something internal.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 02:18 PM