The Sunspire slow down
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled and tilted his head blue eyes glowing with mirth and sadness, an interesting mix, but a mix all the same. He didn’t know if Kodo knew him well enough to know that it was a mix he held often, being that he was a burdened boy. If he thought about it, he would suppose that he had a pretty good life, but like some he had been given some serious trials to overcome in his short life span, and it sucked.

Jace nudged her shoulder softly with his nose just to say hello and then looked down and spoke softly A wolf that I call Imp has me a little confused and such, is all. She says one thing, but usually means another and it’s driving me batty, and I haven’t figured her out yet and she drives me crazy both in a good and bad way and sometimes I just want to scream at her, but I do my best no to yell at a female if I can help it.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
slow down - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: slow down - by Kodokuna - July 14, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: slow down - by Jace - July 15, 2014, 08:09 AM
RE: slow down - by Kodokuna - July 15, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: slow down - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: slow down - by Kodokuna - July 20, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: slow down - by Jace - July 20, 2014, 06:42 PM