Bonesplinter Ravine his betrayal is overwhelming
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Tywyll still panted as the man began to speak, though the mention of clean water had him open an eye and flick an ear with interest. He smacked his lips slowly, his tongue like a dry sponge but even so he didn't move quite yet. The movement to the little makeshift den had hurt bad enough that Tywyll didn't even want to move the few inches for water at the moment. He does however move his head just enough to watch the man dig around and pull out green lumps of plants. He eyed the slimy looking bundles warily but made no protest as the man came close and began to explain what they were. Moss....he nodded slowly and adjusted himself the best he could so that Wintersbane could reach all the wounds without difficulty. 

At the mention of being a warrior, a flash of excitement came into Tywyll's eyes. "I want to be a S..Soturi someday. A big, strong warrior. One who can protect and defend my family." he said with pride, gazing up at the man with what was the beginning of warmth and admiration. Just as he was about to introduce himself the man stood up, saying he was going to get food and more stuff for healing, which Tywyll put no protest too. Food was more important and interesting to him then names right now anyway. He watched the man leave and waited for the wet sloshing of the pawsteps to disappear before he slowly rolled onto his belly, sniffing at the air around him. He eyed the puddles of water and crawled to them bit by bit, drinking as slowly as he could tolerate before he stopped and moved away. He curled against the closest wall and closed his eyes, trusting the male to come back as soon as possible and falling asleep.

I'm on mobile so my length is probably horrible
Messages In This Thread
his betrayal is overwhelming - by RIP Wintersbane - August 19, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by Tye - August 19, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by RIP Wintersbane - August 19, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by Tye - August 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by RIP Wintersbane - August 19, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by Tye - August 23, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by RIP Wintersbane - August 25, 2018, 04:23 AM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by RIP Wintersbane - August 31, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by Tye - August 31, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: his betrayal is overwhelming - by RIP Wintersbane - September 01, 2018, 05:01 AM