Qeya River over the hills and far away
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Morningside sounds like a kingdom I would like to live in," Apple remarked, tasting the name of Shale's pack. But she was in no hurry to join a pack yet - after all she had just left one together with all of the responsibilities, hard work and woes that came with it, and she was enjoying her holidays thoroughly. Winter might change things for her, but she was treading her way with the knowledge that everything would work out. It always had, and Nanny Apple would not let it be any other way. 

"Well, my home is wherever Blackthorns live. Can't speak much about my nieces and nephews, and siblings for that matter, but I have plenty of children and grand-grands that know me," she explained. In a way, she was the nice, little spider that was sitting comfortably in the middle of her well-woven net, where all of her vast family members were included. That's why her confidence that things would never go amiss. There were at least half a hundred or so Blackthorns linked directly to her around.

"Forgive an old hag for prying - but are you a claimed man or free one?" she asked with a charming smile.
Messages In This Thread
over the hills and far away - by Shale - August 18, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Apple - August 22, 2018, 05:53 AM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Shale - August 23, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Apple - August 23, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Shale - August 25, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Apple - August 28, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Shale - August 31, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Apple - September 04, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: over the hills and far away - by Shale - September 07, 2018, 10:59 PM