Meadowlark Prairie she turned her face up to the starlit sky
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
its ok! Her personality definitely makes her seem like one, but she's a young adult, being two years old.

Her heart pounded when she heard the stranger enter the grass. She felt anxious meeting another, especially someone who has to retrieve her! Shisu felt a tinge of guilt, feeling bad for the female needing to come over. Though that guilt replaced back to embarassment upon, 'well mysterious girl, I found ya!'

"H-Hello." Shisu meekly replied, dipping her head in a formal greeting. While the wolf before her smiled, she continued feeling embarassed and was unable to meet the copper gaze. She kept her head lowered, and her eyes kept darting around at the ground, unable to find a place to focus.

It felt even worse when the wolf before her assumed she was a youngin. If someone could die in embarassment, Shisu would pass by now, or she could be the first. She didn't realize her personality, as well as being slightly smaller in average; could make other assumes she was just a young one. However, she's an adult, a young adult of two years. Being sheltered, there wasn't really a moment she 'grew up.' The unusual trust in strangers also showed her immaturity, "I-I'm just, exploring outside of my home territory. It's uhm, Blackfeather woods."

Those who were familiar with the area would be surprised such a meek, and light-pelted wolf such as herself was in the Blackfeather Woods pack. They were infamous troublemakers and assassins after all, and she was just a weak agouti silver female. Even she did not yet know of the dark history... "Uhm, I'm, Shisu, Shisu Marisol Beliveau.. Miss Onyxia."
Messages In This Thread
she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 01, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 11:19 PM