Wild Berry Meadow set his face toward the mountain.
24 Posts
Ooc — Annette
His words tore seared through her ears telling her that she should not have been there.. Who was he to judge whether or not she should have been there? a snort emitted her nostrils as he spoke this. Then he mentioned perhaps the apocalypse may follow her... Perhaps.

keeping her safe distance she didn't trust this stranger as far as she could throw him. 

Maybe... But I am prepared.... Are you? ... Only our Gods can save us...

Her voice gave away irritation from his words and they hung into her mind as she spoke. 

I step where my heart takes me....

A disgruntied irritation expression could be seen washed across her face ass she fucked her tail in anoyance. What was up this guy's tail? 

I have come here to enjoy myself just as much as you... I haven't the time to get mingled up in bad conversation...

[b]She nodded in his direction to indicate she was done with his petty rash talk and she wasn't going to have it, not today. She was too tired and had a lot plaguing her mind.

[b]As you were.... Good day to you.... [b/]

she turned away from him swiftly wanting to get out of there. She didn't care anymore of the apocalypse followed her or not, she knew what to do, she survived the first wave and knew how to survive the second one coming... She began to pad off irritated with him.[/b][/b]

She wasn't sure if her feelings were hurt or is she was just having a bad day in general. Something was amis.  Perhaps a good run in the forest would have been a good outlet for pent up frustration and annoyance.

Yu gonplei ste odon
Messages In This Thread
set his face toward the mountain. - by Gilead - September 08, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: set his face toward the mountain. - by Onyxia - September 08, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: set his face toward the mountain. - by Gilead - September 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: set his face toward the mountain. - by Onyxia - September 08, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: set his face toward the mountain. - by Gilead - September 08, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: set his face toward the mountain. - by Onyxia - September 09, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: set his face toward the mountain. - by Gilead - September 10, 2018, 03:44 PM