Gyrfalcon's Keep Clé go mo feistí féin (Left to my own devices)
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
bear in mind that I am not irish I am merely going by how the internet tells me to do the brogue lol

Mahoghany head lifted from paws and the sunlight glanced across the shiny red scar that he bore and he turned green eyed gaze to the pregnant female, briefly wondering where her mate was. No woman should be walking alone, especially one who was so heavily pregnant, it got his ire straight up and he wanted a piece of the male that let his intended walk all alone. He would have never let Kiva walk without him, if those pups had been his, granted he should have been there for her anyway, instead of letting her suffer without him and die of a broken heart.

"Sweet Mhuire cén fáth a bhfuil tú go léir ina n-aonar" The irish fell off his tongue like a caress and rang throughout the otherwise silent air, like a song. Lyrical and musical it lilted to caress her who clearly held much pain in the coffers of her soul. Realizing he spoke in his native tongue he tried again. Colleen (means lady) wha eye are choou here ahll ahlone wif childer nestle’ in yir womb? Hwhere is the Sleeven (untrustworthy person) dat put dem dere? Ah’d be glad ta give out (reprimand) such an Eejit(idiot).
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clé go mo feistí féin (Left to my own devices) - by Kieran - July 18, 2014, 06:10 PM