Stavanger Bay might lose me if you're not quick
Never doubt yourself; One day you may surprise yourself.
48 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Aine crossed the territory. With her den found and her work done for the day, Aine spent the rest of the time either casually hunting or walking the stretch of beach.

It was then she found Thistle. Almost at first glance, call it a woman's intuition, she could tell something was on the Battle Maiden's mind. She walked over, slight concern etched across her face.

"'Tis beautiful, aye?" Aine spoke, referring to the scene of clouds and sea. "Teekon was the first time I saw the sea. I've heard of it, through stories. But I never actually saw it until I came here."

She sat beside Thistle with her stormy grey glance to the other. "When I first saw it, I was dumbstruck. It was amazing, almost like a polar opposite of me home. A vast expanse of water... It made me strengthen me resolve to stay here."

She smiled at Thistle Cloud. "But there's no such thing as Utopia, and there will always be doubts and uncertainty, but those obstacles only make our resolve stronger when we get over them. What's on yer mind, Thistle?"
Messages In This Thread
might lose me if you're not quick - by Thistle Cloud - July 18, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 19, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 21, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 28, 2014, 01:32 PM