Stavanger Bay might lose me if you're not quick
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle turned as the lyrical notes of another reached her ears, the strange accent could she dare to hope it was Aine. She turned and smiled Hello My friend. I heard you were back, but hadn’t seen you, welcome home. I’m not as big now I can move a little better she laughed then. Thistle turned back towards the clouds and sea and nodded yes it is beautiful I grew up around the sea, and it still never ceases to amaze and boggle.

Thistle turned towards Aine and gave her a smile at her wisdom and spoke softly Men and woman and temptation is on my mind. I find that I am jealous of another who wants my husband and I fear he will leave though he says not, and I am having a hard time with it. But I came here to pray for help in getting over it, and I think It may have worked. I am not as worried and I have come to the realization that I cannot determine the future so why worry about it needlessly. She smiled again then and gave Aine a once over. I wondered where you went. Was all okay?
Messages In This Thread
might lose me if you're not quick - by Thistle Cloud - July 18, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 19, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Thistle Cloud - July 19, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 21, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 28, 2014, 01:32 PM