Wapun Meadow Shut your mouth and run me like a river
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
the weather took no tolls on the january woman, who was born to the north and bred to withstand the cold. she was small and lithe, but her fur was thick, and so she too had enjoyed the recent change of season. 

she strayed from the safety of the creek-- though sometimes she wondered if the anxiety and guilt she felt while there could be called safe-- to stretch her legs. she'd patrolled relentlessly, quite often, and a break would be kind to her ever-running mind. she spotted a woman in the distance, beautiful and dark, following the river that ran so effortlessly through the meadow. and so aria called out to her, in a soft chuff. any conversation that didn't run the risk of turning into a gossip fest was... more that welcome. 

her pale gaze scanned the stranger, tail waving and ears perked, as she waited for a response-- if she'd even receive one.
Messages In This Thread
Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 05, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 03:59 PM