Wapun Meadow Shut your mouth and run me like a river
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
the other wolf responded, earning a bright tail wag from aria, who was relieved to hear something friendly-- or passive, anyhow. same as the other female, aria rarely left the creek. she stayed near the outskirts to patrol quite often, though, so she knew the bordering scents. wherever this wolf was from, aria recognized it. 

"i'm aria," she said, ears pricked, "from swiftcurrent creek." her pale crown gently motioned in the direction of the creek, her gaze glimmering as she regarded the other wolf curiously. oh, but now what... aria had nothing so interesting to say.
Messages In This Thread
Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 05, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 03:59 PM