Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
She hadn't actually spent much time near the plateau or with any of the Redhawks. Bat still needed to find Tegan too. She approached the borders from the surrounding wilderness, figuring she should give integration a proper college try. As this thought crossed her mind, she craned her neck to look up at the vast mesa and noticed a red hawk circling. Did they have a pack mascot? "Cool."

A movement much closer by caused the youth's attention to drop. She saw a black figure approaching, orange eyes boring hard into her. Bat instinctively lowered herself, huge ears flicking to the side and tail going limp.

"You're... Rory?" the unfamiliar she-wolf guessed. There was something extremely odd about her voice.

"Yeah, that's me," the juvenile replied, head cocking curiously.

But the stoic looking wolf did not offer a name in turn. She said nothing for a long moment, clearly thinking before speaking again. "Do you know Ceara?" She waited for Bat's nod, then added, "You're a scout and you've been spending a lot of time exploring the surrounding areas." The youngster nodded again, mouth opening to ask how the stranger knew all this about her, only to clap shut as she continued. "Have you seen her while you've been out and about?"

This time, Bat went still, taking her own moment to think. "No," she said eventually. She blinked, still a little perplexed about the stranger's identity and the interrogation. "Why, is she missing or something?"

Instead of answering her, the swarthy she-wolf tipped back her head and howled for @Tegan.
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM