Stavanger Bay oh the demons come, they can subside
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
It was a voice crying out that pulled him down the stretch of beach. The boy's hardened stare sought any form of life to bring the agonizing sound to life. He was not entirely sure if he was superstitious, but he knew that he didn't want to confirm the idea of spirits by meeting a foul one. Still, the voice he'd heard had been more dismal than it was threatening. The titan wished to know what sort of pain was being inflicted on the land he aimed to take.

It was a peculiar sight that met his gaze. The creature looked to be thick-coated and splashed with a pattern that did not suit the average wolf. The features were smaller, but there was still a distinct wildness to her. It wasn't as though she didn't belong there, just that he had never seen someone so vastly different from them so close to the great waters.

“Are you alright?”

His gaze betrayed no emotion. The question was asked merely as a kindness. Ford didn't care if she was well or not, but he did know that they still had a great deal to go before their land was truly claimed and she did not seem to carry the scent of pack upon her coat. Yet, he wasn't certain if she was well in her mind. He had only just heard her calling out to the waters. He scolded himself mentally for having prioritized the prospect of a stranger over the safety of those already pledged. It wouldn't happen again.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
oh the demons come, they can subside - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: oh the demons come, they can subside - by Nausicaä - October 11, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: oh the demons come, they can subside - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 07:18 PM