Mudminnow River a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine
5 Posts
Ooc — JB
Spontaneous bro is spontaneous; feel free to ignore him.

He has been tracking his brother for a little under an hour, and when he spots the familiar form within this unfamiliar territory Kuyuk's strides lengthen; he has spent much of his morning trying to find something palatable for the group but to no avail. The prey here isn't wholly unfamiliar to the nomad but he wishes for more, for larger prey and the challenge of a real hunt.

When he finds his brother, the shadow is not alone. There is a pale figure with him and Kuyuk's interest grows. As he approaches he makes sure to slip along as quietly as possible; as he gets closer he hears his brother speaking the language of the foreigners and, with a wrinkle to his snout, Kuyuk decides he doesn't like the sound of it.

He huffs as he approaches Enx so that his brother knows he's present, but he stays silent. He watches the stranger and notices their youth, and understands swiftly enough what Enx is after. His features relax to an almost bored expression, but he's appraising the girl and growing more curious by the moment.
Messages In This Thread
a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Kuyuk - October 14, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 25, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Kuyuk - October 25, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - November 02, 2018, 11:52 AM