Lost Creek Hollow with six cars and a grizzly bear
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The only complaint she found she had was that this was basically starting over. She had done that already and had just become comfortable at Sunspire despite lack of food when the announcement that were moving was made. Now she was here with them all, starting over again. It was still Sunspire overall despite the name planning to be changed but a new territory, unknown dangers could appear....her comfort had faded.

Yet she did her part. She was patrolling and leaving her scent along the borders, familiarizing herself slowly with the territory. As she rubbed against a tree she spotted Terance approaching in the distance from the opposite direction and moved toward him giving a friendly bark in greeting "Hello! We haven't talked in a while" she greeted with a smile. Maybe approaching in a less timid way then before would get better results.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
with six cars and a grizzly bear - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: with six cars and a grizzly bear - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 15, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: with six cars and a grizzly bear - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: with six cars and a grizzly bear - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 17, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: with six cars and a grizzly bear - by Terance - October 17, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: with six cars and a grizzly bear - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 28, 2018, 11:28 PM