Gilded Bay Og havet, hun snakket til meg
28 Posts
Ooc —
Govinda.

It was an exotic name, unlike any she'd heard, and her crimson crown dipped slightly in the acknowledgement of having a title to put to his face. 

"I'm pleased to meet you," she murmured softly, her eyes following his own inland.

The land was flat, unobscured by forest on this particular bay, allowing her to see the distant outcrop of a plateau and beyond that the peaks of Teekon's mountains - hazy in the light of dawn. Fog had crept in off the sea, allowing only the silhouettes of the landscape to remain visible. It seemed ambiguous to the Islander - not ominous but unknown. A fear of the new had crept in, anchoring her to the shore in Keanu's absence and she was unsure what might wait for her there. 

Guarded eyes returned to the stranger, paranoia leading her to silently speculate as to whether or not he had friends in wait for some insidious plans. 

Ahe remained calm, for she had no reason to believe Govinda was anything but a curious rogue much like herself. It was only the past speaking to her, twisting her thoughts into suspicion. He at least deserved the benefit of doubt.

"I.." she began, halting hesitantly as her gaze flickered in the direction of the den where she had left her foster brother. If this bay was claimed by Govinda or the possible hidden friends of his, they could be aggressive. She would not lead them to Keanu. 

"I am," she finally answered, sunshine gaze lifting to Govinda. "I have been wandering the coast since washing ashore though if this is your home, I will respectfully move on," she added. Best that he think her alone, at least for now, and should the need arise she could at least help Keanu travel west - away from the Bay.
"I do not fear death; I fear a life unfulfilled. To those who have lived, death is but the next great adventure."
Messages In This Thread
Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Ahe - October 23, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Aditya - October 23, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Ahe - October 25, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Aditya - October 28, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Ahe - October 29, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Aditya - November 01, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Ahe - November 05, 2018, 07:39 AM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Ahe - November 08, 2018, 12:26 PM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Og havet, hun snakket til meg - by Ahe - November 09, 2018, 07:58 AM